Sign up for a free account at: https://flipquiz.me/.
FlipQuiz allows you to create a multi-category, varying difficulty quiz, where users choose the category and difficulty. 10 students can play individually or split the classroom into up to 10 teams.
“FlipQuiz™ was created to provide educators with a quick way to create quiz boards for test review games in the classroom. These review games are traditionally tedious to create, difficult to present, and can largely just be used once.” – FlipQuiz
- Create a Quiz Board from the homepage.
- Give the board a name.
- Name up to 6 categories (leave the category blank to hide it).
- Within each category, add up to 5 questions.
- Provide the answer for each question.
- Use the arrow to change the order of the questions (100 down to 500 points).
- Add any supporting notes to your board.
- Customise your board with a background or colour.
- Give your board a tag category.
- Preview your board.
- Once complete, save and finish.
Your saved board can be shared or embedded for others to use. Alternatively, it can be exported or printed.
Live use: Display the board on your classroom display for all users to see. One at a time, users pick a category and then an available difficulty of Question (100 – 500 points). If they get the question right you can award the points, or if another team/user gets it right, others can be awarded the points.
Flipped learning: You could also share the board URL for students to work through at their own pace, at home.